Wheee. Exams are finally over! Goodbye to Biz Law, AW, CT, TWC and Stats. Hopefully I'll do fine for my overall final grades, ahh.
Now that exams are over, its time for holidays! Time to:
1) Build up my prayer life :) *****
2) Practise vocals! ****
3) Massive shopping O.O
4) Caroling and more caroling
5) Read up on worship and worship leading :)
6) Exercise!
7) Bible study
8) Christmas Celebrations, yay.
9) Meetup with friendszzzz
10) Look for english songs
Went to walk around Bugis today after our last paper, and there are so many things that I wanna buy :X Whats more Christmas is coming and there are so many things to get. I am starting to get obsessed with shoes, and I've got a super strong feeling that I'll spend a bomb within this month :(
I still cant believe that its already the 3rd December. Since when did time pass so fast, and its already the last month of 2009? :\ One-eighth of my time in SMU is already over and everything is going so quickly which kind of scares me. Very soon I'll be turning 20, and graduating, and working, and ... it goes on and on. It just came upon me that people really cant stay young forever and I really have to cherish my youth, haha. Its time to make use of every moment while Im young to accomplish whatever I want to achieve in my life.
What I wrote on the offering envelope last Saturday:
1) Get good results so that in the future, I can shine in the marketplace as a businesswoman
2) Becoming an anointed singer for CHC (Regardless of whether its in BV, Choir or Zone)
3) That my future and everything I do, will be built on the foundation of God's word.
My eyes set on You, in this race that I run :)